Friday 23 October 2020

Garden to table

 Mmmm, Vegetables

Fakalofa Atu Bloggers! Happy Niuean Language week. Today I will be blogging about how we grew some delicious vegetables and then made some even better Cauliflower cheese. In the start of term three we planted seedlings and me and Hosanna planted some Cauliflower and Brocoflour. Over time they grew and grew into big delicious veggies. We cut them off the big stem then the following day, people from the gardening group and environmental group help make some food. Miss Daly helped make the Cauliflower cheese then we all had some! It was delicious and it made me like Cauliflower. In the end everyone had some and most people liked it and some didn't really. My favourite part about doing this was that we grew our own vegetables and turned it into a delicious meal!
Hope you enjoyed my blog! Blog you later! Here are some photos!








3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Tabby from Ahipara school your Cauliflower and Brocoflour looks really good how many weeks did it take to grow? I really liked the way you made it so detailed and added pictures. It must have been loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Layla from Ahipara school,
    Keep it up those look yum well done great gardening

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Lochlan from Ahipara school. i like veges you should do more vegetable pictures

    ReplyDelete