Wednesday 1 April 2020

Lockdown

Lockdown

Talofa Lava Bloggers! I am blogging about my experience and what I am doing in lockdown. For the first week all I did was my school work and talked to my friends. I am not having as much fun as I thought. There isn't much to do at home. I really wish I was at school. I never thought I would actually say that. I miss my awesome teacher Miss Daly and I miss Ms Sands and Mrs Jones. Yesterday I went for a walk and played some Basketball. I don't know if we were supposed to do that but oh well. I miss doing work with my friends. I am really sad that I can only use google meet to talk to my friends. I actually think that I miss maths with Mrs Jones. Even though its not my favourite subject. 

I think that if I had a choice I would choose to go back to school. I can't believe that my last year of school I have to miss 4 or more weeks of school. Its like we have gone to the 70's I had to write my friends a letter then send it through mail. They will get it in a few days. Its like a boring never ending holiday. My favorite thing I miss is my friends. I miss them so much. I hope you guys are having a great time.
Stay home and Stay Safe
Kia Kaha! Stay Strong!
Hope you enjoyed I will try keep you up to date with what I am doing which is nothing really.
Please comment down below on what you are doing if you have free time!
200+ Smile Quotes To Make You Happy And Smile

7 comments:

  1. Hi Angelina, it is a strange time indeed. I'm sorry that you are missing school, your teachers (especially me), your friends and even Maths (gasp!). Isn't it funny that when we have to go to school or work, the idea of staying home is appealing, but when we are made to stay home we find out that it's just not as much fun as we thought! We have to get very creative with ways to entertain ourselves. Don't forget to read and comment on other students blog posts for some great ideas of what they have been doing. Kia Kaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelina, I love your quote, very inspirational. I miss going into schools too but I'm trying to use the time to learn lots of new skills. I'm writing a poem everyday, practising drums every day and I've started learning Te Reo Maori. What new skills do you think you'd like to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelina,
    I love your blog post. It's great that you shared your feelings to the bloggers. I also like the quote you put at the bottom. I miss going to school and meeting my friends too. I agree with you, I'd rather go to school than have four weeks off school when it's your last year. Do you ever get the feeling where you go to school but you don't want to, yet when you don't go to school you want to go? It's so confusing!

    Incredible blog post, Angelina. I'm happy that you are going to keep me up to date with your blog posts. I hope you have a lovely day.
    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rael! Yes I do get that feeling. Its does get very confusing.
      Thx for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Hi Angelina it's me Aamena from Manukau. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Great Job! That happenes yeah I'm starting to miss my friends as well. I don't like this lockdown this much. The favourite thing I enjoyed reading of your blog was doing positive messeges great! That's amazing. Keep up the Amzing and great work! Please vist my blog on wpsaamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angelina, it's interesting isn't it - you would think that getting an extra 4 weeks off school would be fun, but it's strange when we can't do the things we would usually do. The challenge is to try and find things to do that will keep you entertained, hopefully when you see the work on your class site on Wednesday morning, you'll feel like you have some ideas of how to keep busy. I love the image you've posted - remember that...keep smiling! We'll look forward to hearing more about your time in lock down as the weeks go on - stay positive :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms McGrath, Thank you for the comment. I really do miss school. And I really hope that lockdown will be over soon. I had to WRITE a letter to my friends.
      Hope to see you soon!

      Delete